Haven't posted in months.. Check out the ride now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Babbitt112

Babbitt112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stationed in Wichita, KS, Home is Morganton, NC
Looks great. Really nice and clean looking, I had that truck and it was written off. it looks almost identical. Nice Tahoe Babbit.

Thank you sir!! & by the way, My Birthday is next monday, mom and pops insist on picking me something up, so I told them if they are going to get me anything, get me some power folding Towing Mirrors!! I think the Towing mirrors would really make it pop big time!! What yall think?

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks mean dude. Are you military? I see that AAFES truck in the back ground....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice but the front end.is.gonna wear nasty Id hurry up n get something better for the lift. maybe a body lift so you.can uncrank the keys a lil

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice but the front end.is.gonna wear nasty Id hurry up n get something better for the lift. maybe a body lift so you.can uncrank the keys a lil

x101214848456102153

your gonna start breaking shit soon with those angles. steering parts and ball joints mainly. if you wanna go cheap, 3" body lift can be done pretty cheap if you have the skill/tools yourself to do it. also get some wider wheels. poor tires are gonna be trash in no time on those narrow wheels.

OP
OP
Babbitt112

Babbitt112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stationed in Wichita, KS, Home is Morganton, NC
Hey guys, a quick update, I just bought some new HD Towing Mirrors tonight off of Ebay. Should be here in a couple of days. I got the fully loaded mirrors with turn signals and everything. Also bought some new LED tail lights. Can't wait to get some pics up!!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Looks mean dude. Are you military? I see that AAFES truck in the back ground....

You would be right, sir. I am In the Air Force, been in for a couple of years now, that's the only reason I even have any money to blow on the truck, lol.:evillol:

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the air force too. Im in japan right now. Driving my Tahoe around over here is like drivin a monster truck lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx