hd front...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

bolsas

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!! Is that an HD bumper or just the upper plastic. On the Tahoe bumper? I have the grille and Hood but I dunno if I need to buy the whole bumper and upper number or just buy the HD upper bumper and attach it to the Tahoe bumper....
just buy the top bumper plastic man upper lip... bumper is the same just make sure u get the lil caps it has inside one on each side so plastic will sit good you need to lower ur bumper about 1.5/2inches more or less and i had sum brakets made and just welded bumper to place its simple...

Why is there such a big gap between the bumper light and the grille? Not trying to knock it, im in the process of doing this, and just wondering. Looks awesome man!

i am guessing the grill is a lil off and since i have sum cheap bumper lights they dont sit closer ill see if i can fix it up a lil

i also added sum tbss 22s today heres a lil update and thanks for comments...

i should be installing a drop kit prob in a few days prob a 2/3 drop ...

IMAG1059.gif
IMAG1051.gif

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys help me out with this, i already have a 1.5 in body lift sitting in my living room, Logically thinking, cant i do the HD front end and leave the front bumper on the factory mounts and it work perfectly?

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Guys help me out with this, i already have a 1.5 in body lift sitting in my living room, Logically thinking, cant i do the HD front end and leave the front bumper on the factory mounts and it work perfectly?

Seems like a yes to me.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Damn you man dam you lol... Makes me wanna get mine done sooner since all the parts are in the garage right now ...

Last edited:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just buy the top bumper plastic man upper lip... bumper is the same just make sure u get the lil caps it has inside one on each side so plastic will sit good you need to lower ur bumper about 1.5/2inches more or less and i had sum brakets made and just welded bumper to place its simple...

i am guessing the grill is a lil off and since i have sum cheap bumper lights they dont sit closer ill see if i can fix it up a lil

i also added sum tbss 22s today heres a lil update and thanks for comments...

i should be installing a drop kit prob in a few days prob a 2/3 drop ...

IMAG1059.gif
IMAG1051.gif

dude the front looks sick.
one thing I dont like though is the size of the tires. a 305/40 would look better than the ones your using now. what are they 285/35?

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100