HD hood differnences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, do you have an invoice or possibly a copy of the receipt? I don't see how mine could be $200 more for the same thing.
Ok I lied! I forgot that I had like a $30 credit with them from a rebate. But without posting all my personal info you can see the hood only was $385.86 Maybe your getting the liner too which I did not get because I was told it was discontinued.

IMG_0615.jpg

OP
OP
MrBalll

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, could be with a liner. I will talk with him more about it and see what's up. Thanks though for the picture, I appreciate it.

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it could be but like I said my dealer told me it was discontinued and I have not been able to find it anywhere else. Also consider some dealers control there own mark up on prices and usually try to get over on you.

There is only three non GM vehicles in my family of 10 cars so If I can still get it from GM I try to order it from my dealer first, I've been going there so much that they don't usually **** me on the pricing they are usually close to GMpartsdirect on somethings.

I see your from texas I dont know how far SDPC is from you there in Lubbock they usually have killer prices on GM parts and aftermarket items as well. Give them a call if you still don't like your dealer prices.

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, could be with a liner. I will talk with him more about it and see what's up. Thanks though for the picture, I appreciate it.

if they have a liner please pm me , i was told they are discontinued as well. cant find one anywere..

Attachments

• IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 28

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo