Header set up????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does have hi flow cats it looks like. let me know if you get these i would be interested on how they go on and perform. 250 bucks is cheap so that makes me nervous about them but not looking forward to spending 1400 on dynatechs

OP
OP
B

boostedgsxr1k

Reaction score
I know, It seems like one of those " too good to be true things".. But anyone out there with some input? They should bolt on fine, but the main things is throwing a cat code..
PLEASE HELP!!!

whitetrashballin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i was looking at these too.. and i fear itll throw codes too.. let me know if you get them.. someone mentioned o2 sensor simulators to fool the computer but i havent found any legit site that sells them with decent instructions

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to hear a review of how these bolt up,
and if they throw codes on a stock hoe'

any codes can be fixed with a tune ;)

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Some guys on M3 forums have tried ebay headers on their e46 m3's with BIG gains comparable to headers 2-3 times the price tag.

renaldo99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, It seems like one of those " too good to be true things".. But anyone out there with some input? They should bolt on fine, but the main things is throwing a cat code..
PLEASE HELP!!!

That setup looks exactly like mine but mine r obx... thats a good deal man mine werent that cheap, they were about $400 i believe and you will need a tune to delete your rear o2s cause those cat looking things are hollow lol

heres a vid with the headers and corsa sport, this vid is be4 the cam and suprcharger it got louder with those mods but this is what yours should sound like

http://www.youtube.com/user/rharmis99?feature=mhum#p/u/16/oBrw2M2rjcY

Last edited:

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
That setup looks exactly like mine but mine r obx... thats a good deal man mine werent that cheap, they were about $400 i believe and you will need a tune to delete your rear o2s cause those cat looking things are hollow lol

heres a vid with the headers and corsa sport, this vid is be4 the cam and suprcharger it got louder with those mods but this is what yours should sound like

http://www.youtube.com/user/rharmis99?feature=mhum#p/u/16/oBrw2M2rjcY

How was the sound inside the cabin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES