Headliner R&R…? anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
if this glue doesn’t hold the headliner I will just pull it out and put on the trash pile. No way I’m reupholstering this dude again. I really hate to hear that. Wish I had done more research and used a commercial/ pro adhesive BUT if I had done more research I would not have this headliner out right now. Or ever
Hey you never know--it might stay just fine. Definitely let us know how you make out.

dps01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey you never know--it might stay just fine. Definitely let us know how you make out.
Agree… “individual results may vary” comes to mind.

I went the “pro route” as an extra precaution….

It’s not only the product used, but the technique as well…. My original technique may have contributed…

FWIW… it did last approximately 2 years in the TX heat.

OP
OP
Chubbs

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I leave work tonight I’m going home to cut grass real quick and then stick the headliner back in and get started on something else. Yest I fixed the driver door panel/ handle/ master switch that was broken since I bought the truck. I replaced the self leveling $1000 rear shocks. Now I need to get my cluster gauges working and repair the driver seat cushion which is going to be couple hundred easy probably $300 for a cushion and oem cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamkribtwl7983