Heated washer fluid .... Update!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty nifty! my $100 kickback from the heater removal from Chevy would cover this!

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the recall done and it looks like they just cut the wires that was from the heater and taped them up, they also left the bracket. Looks like a 10 min. install to me. Snap the new heater on the bracket, pull the plugs with the cut wires and push in the new plugs. Then, pull apart the washer hose with the splice and push them on the new heater, install fuse I pulled earlier so they wouldn't keep it and all done.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

No, I don't have that button. :(

You can still install one but it will just have heated fluid all the time if I understand it correctly. Check out their web site.

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I'm getting 100 back I may do this... As a FL vehicle I won't be in any hurry...:Big Laugh:

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone post a pic where the heater goes in a 07 yukon denali. I had mine stolen by the stealership and ordered and received my new alphatherm however I can't find where it goes. Any help is appreciated thank you.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a picture but it's on the firewall at the drivers side top. Two nuts holding the bracket on the fire wall and the wire plugs are stuck on the bracket. This is all right under the u-shaped bracket that bridges between the fender and the firewall.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the help on finding the location for re install. Got everything in and hooked up, and they took my 60 amp fuse... son of a *&^%^& I am sure that isn't cheap. And on the same note, if I take my truck in for service and they take this one out I am going to flip.

Thanks again for all your help.

02Lightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help on finding the location for re install. Got everything in and hooked up, and they took my 60 amp fuse... son of a *&^%^& I am sure that isn't cheap. And on the same note, if I take my truck in for service and they take this one out I am going to flip.

Thanks again for all your help.

Any time... I figured they would take my 60 amp fuse so I got it out before they did. I'd be very pissed if they took the new heater out, they would owe me a new one.

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the one from this company? How does it work? Feedback? Install? Thanks

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I bought one. It is an EXACT replacement for the one currently in the car. Literally plug and play ..... took me 5 minutes to install. Comes with easy clear instructions and new hoses clamps (if you wish to change your out). Works perfectly using stock button!!