Help with diagnosis - 2024 Tahoe z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prriordan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the frame(?) on the front passenger side of this 2024 Tahoe Z71? .... Looking at purchasing, but got scared by the massive green marks and apparent welding? Any help would be great.

1000001735.jpg

BacDoc

Reaction score
I’m not with my Tahoe now but I will check it out for that welding or whatever it is. How does the other side look? If it’s symmetrical it might be nothing but I think it looks suspicious.

What is the seller saying?

OP
OP
P

prriordan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m not with my Tahoe now but I will check it out for that welding or whatever it is. How does the other side look? If it’s symmetrical it might be nothing but I think it looks suspicious.

What is the seller saying?
Thanks for the response. The other side has just a little of the green marking and some of the other vehicles have small amounts of it, on their lot. They said it is a normal part of the final check during assembly and that it came directly from the factory like that. I tend to believe them, because the truck was only on their lot for 3 days before I saw it, but who knows.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Likely nothing to worry about and also has to do with strapping down during transport OR what the dealer said.

BacDoc

Reaction score
I have to say I have not checked my Tahoe yet. It is hot and humid here in Florida and we have been having afternoon thunderstorms so the last thing I want to do is get under my truck to check the front end lol!

I will do it and let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frogman