Help !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is likely for the idle to be rough if you are pulling in air. check the connections at the hoses on the tank

OP
OP
412HOE

412HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it is possible im pullin air cuz i filled up last weak and noticed gas leakin on gound from underneath , but would that cause me to keep goin thru relays ? and what are ur thoughts on my stuttering , sputterinng issuses ?

BluHoe96

Reaction score
Since you have to fix your leak from the top of the tank (seal on the lid of the fuel pump) you should also check the wiring harness that connects to the fuel pump itself. That harness often melts and causes pumps to prematurely blow. In your case it could be why your relay keeps blowing.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the likeliness of your problem being in the fuel tank area are pretty likely. if you are spilling fuel (which you are) then you have a fuel leak as well as an inlet for air. the wrong ratio of fuel to air can result in a sputtering engine (as in, she doesn't idle smoothly)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx