HID deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
From their website, which explains some of the delay and the website problems:

December and January is our peak holiday season. Depending on volume it may take several business days for orders to ship. As soon as your order ships you will be emailed a tracking number. We appreciate your patience.

Please note: We are in the process of migrating to a new server environment and a new accounting system. If you notice any issues please give us a call.

I agree they should have some sort of notice of back-ordered product, however. At least give the customer the option of waiting or getting it somewhere else. They may need replacement lights in a hurry.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They shipped me the incorrect 194 bulbs with my lows and fogs (which took almost two weeks to ship btw). My order status took a bit to update but they seem to be quite busy. When I filed my complaint about the bulbs I was notified within two days and received the correct bulbs two days later. I'd be patient the place is busy and their products are good. Also the amber/chrome bulbs look better in my bumper lights than the white leds so I came out ahead.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that F is based on 3 refund or exchange issues in the last 36 months... out of probably tens of thousands of transactions. Not too shabby IMO. I know who 2 of them are, and that the issue was resolved in <72 hours once the person got in contact with DDM.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some Denali projectors, and I'm thinking that I want a 55W kit to go with them. I'm aiming for nice, bright white color, but no yellow and no blue. Is the 4500K a safe bet?

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**Check your DDM account pages guys. Mine says completed now and it says they were shipped out last friday 1/8 and will be here in 2 days (1/13)

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I just ordered some Denali projectors, and I'm thinking that I want a 55W kit to go with them. I'm aiming for nice, bright white color, but no yellow and no blue. Is the 4500K a safe bet?

5000k ftmfw! I love my new setup.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, I figured you'd say that...and judging from the chart on the DDM site, it looks like the 55w lights drown out some of the color, so it should be nice and white.

Ordered a 55w 5000K kit a couple hours ago. :D

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
9005 I hope, the denali housings don't use a 9006 like your stock headlights.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9005 I hope, the denali housings don't use a 9006 like your stock headlights.

Yep, 9005. I double checked the sylvania website before I ordered. Good thing I did, too...I had no idea that the denalis used 9005 both the highs and lows. That would have been interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Also, for those of you concerned about the constant busy signals from DDM, this was just posted on their website:

DDM Tuning Website said:
Friends, we have made the switch to our own server which is much more powerful than the one we were using previously. We are currently judging the data communications loading and will be adding more bandwidth as required.

Also, we know that our phones have been busy almost continuously every day, all day long. We had to wait for our second T1 and get the server move out of the way to resolve this. Just before the end of the year we moved to a new phone system, the NEC DSX-80 which gives us many more capabilities. On January 13th we will be adding another 6 lines to our existing 6 lines to serve you better. We appreciate your patronage and are adding capabilities to stay your number one source for so many of your favorite products.

Looks like that issue will be resolved very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts