HID Hi's, Low's, and Fog's Overkill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
overkill? No. What im building is overkill. Im building a quad Low beam and hi beam projector setup.

If I had more money I would have done this a long time ago. Can't wait to see how this turns out, Sumo.

bsul92

Reaction score
I have 8000k hids in my hi low and fogs. its like daytime i have the 6 way hi beam mod as well. i never use all 6 when others are on the road but its great when your up in the mountains at night in "advanced darkness"

willbill15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so i see there's a little debate going on above about what HIDs to use for the fogs bcuz of the looks...well, i'm an offroader and i'm looking for some bright light lower. what should i run in the fogs and where do i order? also what should i put in the lows so that it all meshes together well?

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said, and for my opinion. Lows and fogs are plenty at 4300K or 6000K for plenty of light, Highs would just be a bonus for extreme dark road driving, and doing the highs would eliminate the quick ability to shine brights to on coming traffic.

Attachments

• full on with hd lghts.jpg
    full on with hd lghts.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said, and for my opinion. Lows and fogs are plenty at 4300K or 6000K for plenty of light, Highs would just be a bonus for extreme dark road driving, and doing the highs would eliminate the quick ability to shine brights to on coming traffic.

Yup.

vserduchka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 8000k hids in my hi low and fogs. its like daytime i have the 6 way hi beam mod as well. i never use all 6 when others are on the road but its great when your up in the mountains at night in "advanced darkness"

Haha great Spongebob reference!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy