HIDGuy.net NEW SLIM BALLAST HID KITS - LIFETIME WARRANTY - FREE US SHIPPING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just sent you a PM about the relay harness.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dante and I (Oscar) have been gone for a couple of days from forums, we have been very busy and I apologize for that, but I did respond to your PM a while ago and from what I know we are handling it all; the tabs issue is small, just had a piece of our batch that is apparently having these issue and it is being resolved already, so no worries for any future customers, we hate to have these issues, but being who we are we like to resolve anything like this asap to keep you guys (the consumers) as happy as possible.

let me know if anything else, I'll make sure and be available as much as possible.

- Oscar

I got the return form and I'll get the bulb out today. I left you a PM to ask if you could ship a replacment now since you're not going to get this one back until probably Tuesday or Wednesday and I want to get this fixed ASAP.

OP
OP
Oscar@Hidguy

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the return form and I'll get the bulb out today. I left you a PM to ask if you could ship a replacment now since you're not going to get this one back until probably Tuesday or Wednesday and I want to get this fixed ASAP.

Can you PM me an original invoice Number?

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm stuck in the office and the damned FedX guy won't pick up the package back to you until Monday because it's going ground instead of overnight. :emotions122:

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm stuck in the office and the damned FedX guy won't pick up the package back to you until Monday because it's going ground instead of overnight. :emotions122:

No worries, your bulb will already be on it's way to you asap.

- Oscar

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have free shipping, how long does it take? I placed an order on the 28th and have not heard anymore, just wondering.

and I am confused. What is the difference between these?

1.gif

2.gif

I just want to be sure, when I am done, that my front lights look like this (except being all white, not blue)

3.gif

Last edited:

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
I drive a 2003 chevy Tahoe z71, I just want really bright white low beams and that's all, which is the best ones to purchase.

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see you have free shipping, how long does it take? I placed an order on the 28th and have not heard anymore, just wondering.

and I am confused. What is the difference between these?

1.gif

2.gif

I just want to be sure, when I am done, that my front lights look like this (except being all white, not blue)

3.gif

Give me your order number, I'll be glad to check it out, but normally unless your items are not available for some reason we process and ship orders within the same day if time permits.

As for the 2 images you posted, no difference, right now we are actually still trying to find all older items and remove them so we have no mix-ups like in your case. if you purchased the bottom item you will get what you need no doubt about it.

- Oscar

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I drive a 2003 chevy Tahoe z71, I just want really bright white low beams and that's all, which is the best ones to purchase.

Well the link below is more than likely the HID setup you are going to want to go with; very nice bright white and plug-and-play.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=730_743_1079_1083&products_id=883

If any other questions let us know, glad to help.

- Oscar

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just got my order yesterday. First question, how do I install, I see (now, didn't when I placed my order) that instructions have to be ordered from your website, do you not have them posted somewhere online?

Also, which bulbs go in the puddle lights and licence plate lights as nothing is labeled? I have the ones with the 2 leds and the other bulb type with 8 leds or so.

3.gif

and asked if I was getting everything here so that mine would look like this (minus the blue, I want all white). I was told I was. However, what goes in place of the amber bulbs I have, these are only a set for the heads and fogs.

My order #s are 33880 and 33881.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus