HIDGuy.net NEW SLIM BALLAST HID KITS - LIFETIME WARRANTY - FREE US SHIPPING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oscar@Hidguy

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just little pissed right now. I would definately say this is not plug-n-play. Espesically with the paltry instrutctions you have online.

really, this is install help?
f73272ca5c3e921692fde5d0991102bd.image.611x550.jpg

This is what I have
ddd52537.jpg

What it looks like once I got the light off

a8decfb3.jpg
ec22647e.gif

There is no way that I am going to figure out where all those wires go. This is definitely more time than I I have today. Definately not the 30 minute install it comes across as.

So, I decide to go with to the Fogs, it seems I need to splice (Uh, Where?) I can not even find instructions on this.

Guess I need to know where I can get these bastards installed? Maybe someone in the DFW area that has done thse can give me some ehlp.

Please understand that we put a generic diagram of how everything plugs up our website. There are a few reasons why we dont display FULL install directions on our website. Reasons being is because there are way to many Cars that are set up differently and we can no be responsible for installations for every car. Especially if we are telling people where to put the ballast and if something happens we are now responsible for that if anything happens. We provided you with the basic "how to" connect everything and then we leave it up to you to put everything in your car. Now Installing a HID kit might not be for everyone. This is why at Hidguy.net/Install it clearly states the following...
" This website is only Intended to Help (Assist) Customers with knowledge and guides for installations of items purchased from our website; in No Way, Shape or Form is HIDGuy.net and Racso Industries reponsible for any Damage caused to any Vehicle, Person or Item due to Improper Installation or even by following all steps exactly as stated in our Install Guides (Installation Instructions). The Buyer is fully responsible for all Damages and is FULLY Suggested to have a Professional install items, no matter how simple or difficult it may seem. These is simply a DIY guide for those who can handle the complications and damages and understand the risk and that We (HIDGuy.net & Racso Industries) are not responsible in any way for any Damages."

If anything it is recommended for you to get your kit installed professionally.

If you have any questions feel free to call us or Email us at [email protected]

Sgelby Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone that have installed HID fog lights noticed any small bubbles forming on the top of there light housings? Seems mine have gotten so hot as to melt the housings on the top. Look inside just above the bulb.

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please understand that we put a generic diagram of how everything plugs up our website. There are a few reasons why we dont display FULL install directions on our website. Reasons being is because there are way to many Cars that are set up differently and we can no be responsible for installations for every car. Especially if we are telling people where to put the ballast and if something happens we are now responsible for that if anything happens. We provided you with the basic "how to" connect everything and then we leave it up to you to put everything in your car. Now Installing a HID kit might not be for everyone. This is why at Hidguy.net/Install it clearly states the following...
" This website is only Intended to Help (Assist) Customers with knowledge and guides for installations of items purchased from our website; in No Way, Shape or Form is HIDGuy.net and Racso Industries reponsible for any Damage caused to any Vehicle, Person or Item due to Improper Installation or even by following all steps exactly as stated in our Install Guides (Installation Instructions). The Buyer is fully responsible for all Damages and is FULLY Suggested to have a Professional install items, no matter how simple or difficult it may seem. These is simply a DIY guide for those who can handle the complications and damages and understand the risk and that We (HIDGuy.net & Racso Industries) are not responsible in any way for any Damages."

If anything it is recommended for you to get your kit installed professionally.

If you have any questions feel free to call us or Email us at [email protected]

Ok i had my lights professionally installed today. One of the bi-xenon does not move up and down like it should. I was told the bulb is bad. Please assist. I have called and left a voice mail as well

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posting again. I just realized, I thought these people were site sponsors? Just waiting on callback.

:sleepy10:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts