Horrible night with the xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable that a cavalier could throw that yukon xl in the air and spin it, and do that much damage underneath! Did you take any pics of the car that hit you?

i didnt but my friends did they just havn't sent me them yet

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could just do a buy back on it and fix it and drive it.... glad to hear it was a rear ender...i read "clipped" and jumped to conclusions...as i do sometimes...haha. oh well. hope all goes well enuf

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my assumption is you turned left in front of another car and got hit as you turned into the parking lot, correct? looks to me like its going to be an insurance write off since its probally got axle and frame damage under there. they probally wont want touch a 10 yr old truck.

and yes, people can take pics all the time and do what they want. fact of life. no need to get all bent out of shape about it. im assuming, by your own admission, that it wasnt a "hey, ma'am, why are you taking pictures of my truck?"...it might have worked better than "who the hell are you" being yelled at her... sounds like a lot of ghetto acting people going to town on one another. hopefully this will be a learning experience and more importantly, hopefully im wrong on the ins write off and you can get it fixed and get back to cruisin.

What the H*ll? The guy was probably still pissed about all of the events that just happened and then some fB ***** comes and just takes a pic. She could have realized the situation and been more thoughtful. F her!!! And then to say they were acting ghetto. Maybe they were just acting pissed off. Has nothing to do with acting ghetto, chill on the insults. Just sayin.

Goose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
damn brother. sorry to hear about it. first time i hear a cavalier taking out a Yukon. that little POS better be scrap metal now. hopefully you can get your truck back up and running soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE