Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the stereo covered. Nothing special but it has a radio, CD player, and Ipod hook up.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BOSS, will the interior be done by March???... I look forward to seeing you truck!

Oh hell ya it will...in fact I thought about not posting up any pictures and just letting it ride till everyone checked out the transformation in person

B

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am down for the stereo outside thing for sure. Anyone wanna help us out?

Seriously dude?? This is like the 5th forum I know of that you sign up on to just go to meets. You went to a GMFS meet and were doing coke at it.

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sign me up im down in galveston and can make this ill meet yall in Austin just to ride in with ya'll that would be sweet to have a lot of hoes rolling in at once

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sign me up im down in galveston and can make this ill meet yall in Austin just to ride in with ya'll that would be sweet to have a lot of hoes rolling in at once

You can drive with me and a couple of my friends in a group in you know where Pearland is.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Goped said something about meeting a mile from the park to drive in as a group. When we figure out where we are meeting first I'll post it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper