Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gopedxr

Reaction score
Meet

Can you guys bring BBQ's and a few large tables so we can set stuff up on? I am going to tell others to bring tables and bbqs so we can plenty of room to set stuff on.

Also bring ice chests!

gopedxr

Reaction score
Email

Good job with the email boss! One last note if ya guys can bring fold out tables to set stuff on that would be great and as well as the place we have the paviillion.

Its pavillion one the first one to clay road. Like you take that left or right on bear creek drive and its right there only a few yards away.

What time do you all plan on being there? I know a few guys close to the park and i am gonna see if i can get some parking saved for me and the FSC guys

Thanks

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job with the email boss! One last note if ya guys can bring fold out tables to set stuff on that would be great and as well as the place we have the paviillion.

Its pavillion one the first one to clay road. Like you take that left or right on bear creek drive and its right there only a few yards away.

What time do you all plan on being there? I know a few guys close to the park and i am gonna see if i can get some parking saved for me and the FSC guys

Thanks

so is everyone parking their hoes in the pavilion or we have to just park them on the street and we are all hanging out in the pavilion im confused lol

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are all the TYF guys meeting at this Taco Cabana then going to the meet together or are we still meeting at this Fiesta?

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im also confused. I am just like f it.. I will show up and see what happens. Nothing really organized

It's organized. Did you get the email?

We are planning on meeting at the Taco Cabana I sent the address for, and then heading over to the park.

As for parking itself, I have to call the guy who put the deposit down to see what his current headcount is but I'm pretty sure we're parking at Pavillion #1 with everyone else. Either way, we're planning on parking in the park.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank