How many stockers out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mines is stocc more or less lil upgrades here and there sound and appearence...no rims. and for thieves "dont be scared of the police/ Beware of owner ;) ) nuffn i hate more then sum1 tryn to find the cheapest way to a mod by robbing sum1 of there hard spent cash on a modd.... Hell fire for all thieves.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing I have done to my wife's tahoe was the front bumper as she decided to put a hole into the stock one.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
thats good, he had a good kit, To bad he sold his company as I dont like dealing with the new guy as much as I liked dealing with him.

Last edited:

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
The only thing I have done to my wife's tahoe was the front bumper as she decided to put a hole into the stock one.

what front bumper did u put on?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

thats good, he made a good kit, To bad he sold his company as I dont like dealing with the new guy as much as I liked dealing with him.

yea it is a good kit. i want to put a kit in my fogs now

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
what front bumper did u put on?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

yea it is a good kit. i want to put a kit in my fogs now

DOOOOOO IT lol. Wanna do your highs too? I will sell ya a 35W 9005 for 40 bucks shipped. DDMtuning, lifetime warranty. little over 3 months old. And its a slim ballest system. 4300k

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% stock on the outside. I bought the reciever hitch cover, still sitting on the shelf. Going to paint the GMC emblems back and that's it on the outside. Inside all I did was weathertech mats and painted all the woodgrain black. Other than that, I'm done. I have another money pit that empties my wallet.

I like the 2/3 drop but I tow a boat, and I love louder exhausts, but I have a newborn. So done and done.

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
Custom grill to cover the crappy OEM one, a few holes in the roof for my amateur radio antennas, and an auxilliary battery, but cosmetically it will remain stock until the wheels fall off of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian