How much do you love your hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeaa i just got mine and my girl loves it..... not gonna lie i rele love these trucks espcially the gmt 400... gotta love the 90's

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just texting BOSS that I've neglected my Caddy ever since I put the s/c on the hoe. Now I'm loving it even more with the new 6.0 s/c swap. I drive my Tahoe on a daily basis, and recently have been driving the CTS for the past month while I was building up the 6.0. I love the caddy, but I missed my truck so f'ing bad and was feeling damn good when I finally got to drive it again tonight.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I don't even let shoes touch my floormats!

Attachments

• DSC04221.jpg
    DSC04221.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 26

MtnDewd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, I love the hoe. I have had several vehicles over the years, but the hoe is probably the comfortable ride I would say.
My 16 year old son might love it a little more than me. Especially after the the CAI and new exhaust went on. I'm thinking that after I get the Black Bear tune later this month, that we will love it even more...I hope!

Last edited:

daddyoth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i love my limited 'hoe so much that i can't afford to fix the damn thing:flame::flame:

and i am broke:whymewhyme:

scz71864

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i dont plan on ever gettin rid of mine. i love mine and i work on it every chance i get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970