how much for your 2 door tahoe/yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll take $15K for mine before i fix the damned power steering line. not for sale after that. :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: so in other words not for sale :)

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, here in TX you are looking at 10k + for one in halfway decent shape. I paid right around 10k for mine. After the mods and love I wouldn't take less than $15k

You can find them for less, but be expected to have some work ahead of you.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a truck that you've your poured blood, sweat and tears into is always going to be worth more to us than someone else. I'm confident that my 'price tag' for my 77 is much more than any sane persons would pay me for it...

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a guy stop me and ask me what I'd take for my Yukon. I told him 8k (I paid 5k for my truck 1 year ago today). He never called me back.

My 78 Scout is another story. Had a guy offer 3,500 for it. I told him "add a zero, then we'll talk".

CARDAWGS97HOE

Reaction score
Let me just start by saying that even thinking of selling my hoe makes me cringe. Out here in cali you see them every where. Some places more than others. I live in san diego and dont see many, but when i do they are in need of major work. Rough!!!! Im originally from los angeles and have seen these around every corner slammed to the ground on big rims or with big ass lifts. Ive got lots invested in my hoe and know that they are getting harder to find in good shape so with that in mind i think a fair number for mine would be $25,000 and rising. Not done yet. More to come. Will post pics when finished with the current work being done.

Attachments

• IMAG1364.jpg
    IMAG1364.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMAG1363.jpg
    IMAG1363.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 61

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, so this is the kind of thread that brings all the 2 door guys out of the woodwork.

Their going to have to dig a big hole when I die, I'm going to be buried in my 99' 2 door.

I paid $7750 for my 99' a few months ago. It already had the lift, MB wheels & BFG AT's. I added 4.56 gears and custom drive shafts, plus I had to replace all the front end parts. I've got over $13,000 in it at this point with more to come.

I had a really clean 95' (see my picture album) when I found the 99'. I sold the 95' for $5250, it didn't have any mods expect for the Flowmaster exhaust.

The 99' had 130,000 miles on it when I bought it.
The 95' had 150,000 miles on it when I sold it.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea mines not gonna get sold but ive found em for under 3k hell i might get another soon if its around my rangebof price. I easily have more invested in it than what someone would pay. Ive been asked how kuch but i laughed n said not for sale

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me just start by saying that even thinking of selling my hoe makes me cringe. Out here in cali you see them every where. Some places more than others. I live in san diego and dont see many, but when i do they are in need of major work. Rough!!!! Im originally from los angeles and have seen these around every corner slammed to the ground on big rims or with big ass lifts. Ive got lots invested in my hoe and know that they are getting harder to find in good shape so with that in mind i think a fair number for mine would be $25,000 and rising. Not done yet. More to come. Will post pics when finished with the current work being done.

25k? Yeah okay buddy.

I turned down 8k a few times for my 1995. I sold it for 4,500 to my grandpa. Paid 4,500. Have way to much into it. Yes, I'm happy I did it that way. I know that truck is still being appreciated, driven, taken care of and respected. And I know eventually at some point I will own it again. Part of the deal we have between me and my grandpa with it. When he can no longer keep it or drive it, then I'll own it again.