how much for your 2 door tahoe/yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, here in TX you are looking at 10k + for one in halfway decent shape. I paid right around 10k for mine. After the mods and love I wouldn't take less than $15k

You can find them for less, but be expected to have some work ahead of you.

I posted a pristine 99 2dr from Craigslist that was around the corner from me had under 70k on it and looked like it had just rolled off assembly line and he only wanted $6900 that's sixty nine hundred dollars! I wish I wouldst just borrowed the money and bought it!

sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

BigDesus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been offered way more than i got in this truck & never ever considered taking it!!!!! I love my Hoe

Attachments

• Green Machine 1.jpg
    Green Machine 1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Green Machine Tail Light LEDs.jpg
    Green Machine Tail Light LEDs.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Green Machine LEDs 1.jpg
    Green Machine LEDs 1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Green Machine HIDs.jpg
    Green Machine HIDs.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 46

chevy_338

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well you all are paying way to much for yours. I got this one for $1000 and all it had was a bad motor in it and i had one all ready to go in and thats all i had to do. But know that i do own it it is not for sale as this is my 2nd one same color and every thing it will not leave me again. had to sell my other one as it did not fit car seats init very well. to hard to get littles little ones in and out

IMAG0165.jpg

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
I thought I wanted to sell mine for about 3 weeks, then I caught my head and put it back in my garage...I was asking 12,500. Paul, if you would have pulled the trigger on it, I would have let it go to you buddy...

chevy_338

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice ride! I like the rally wheels!

sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

Thanks every one likes the rims and the setup I have I have had offers on it allready but have turned them down. As when I owned my last one met my wife in that old one lots of memories in these 2 doors.

James Hart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First off, do you guys consider a 93 K1500 Blazer in the same light as a 2 door Tahoe? It's a GMT400 just the same right?

If so, I'm liking what I'm hearing here. I'm buying one for $1200