How much is my OEM air intake worth??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Market

Reaction score
I replaced my 2007 OEM air intake with a K&N setup a few months back and now it is just sitting around gathering dust. I don't see any reason to hold onto it and figure I'll try selling it on Craigslist...Anyone have an idea what it is worth?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$10 maybe?

Think about it, everyone who did what you did (got an aftermarket intake) has theirs to sell. How many people do you know would need an oem intake? The only people that are looking for a stock intake are people looking to trade their truck in and want to take off the aftermarket intake and don't have their oem one

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it'll just make its way out to the trash can...

I was gonns do that with mine, but then I figured if I ever did need one back, I'd have to buy one (for $10 hahaha)

I threw mine in the corner of the attic.

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is mine!

I once read a thread where somebody drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom of his to help let in more air.....kinda like making a makeshift cold air intake. Thought about taking mine down out of the attic and giving it a whirl.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I tossed mine somewhere in the back. Made a good frisbee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian