I have a serious problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viven44

Reaction score
Sell them all and get a new Tahoe! If you haven’t driven a new one at least give it a try! The handling, performance and smooth quiet ride will be quite a difference from what you have - or maybe not. Either way it’s worth a test run!
New one hasn't inspired us with confidence. It was back in the dealership less than a month after purchase because the cameras quit working. They had to replace the video processing module! Also, fuel economy is notably worse vs. our 2018.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sell them all and get a new Tahoe! If you haven’t driven a new one at least give it a try! The handling, performance and smooth quiet ride will be quite a difference from what you have - or maybe not. Either way it’s worth a test run!
Road test, yes. Buy, NO. They have gone way past being worth what they sell for now.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Road test, yes. Buy, NO. They have gone way past being worth what they sell for now.
Yes this is true but can be said about everything. Everything has gotten so expensive that $50k can’t buy most new trucks and I used to think that $50k was a lot of money. My first house I bought was new and it was $65k. Prices are ridiculous but that’s everything!

I have worked hard and have been especially lucky so I am in a good position financially. These new trucks would not even be on my radar 10 years ago, but at 70 years old I have different concerns lol!
It’s stupid money for most to spend and I highly recommend that anyone young never finance anything that depreciates! I never did and always bought trucks and vans I could afford cash, that said I never had high end vehicles. But now if you have the money these new trucks are amazing. Stupid money but at my age with no debt and enough cash to buy without a loan, I am happy with the new Tahoe. Performance is great and the ride is so quiet and smooth. 0-60 in under 8 seconds and 420hp with luxury interior and still gets 25 mpg on highway if you’re doing 60 on cruise, besides the price this was not possible 10 years ago.

GM was my choice but all the new trucks are so much better than 10 years ago, safety, economy and handling. Yes they are expensive but if you can afford it then it’s worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franklincwright