I just bought this, Is this a 3/5 or 2/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is. its one of my favorite hoes. IIRC, it was for sale around ehre for a long time for like $17k

17k? Where was I?? lol, I almost paid $20 after talking him down.
Thanks for the compliments guys. I did not get it from GA, but after looking at carfax, It was purchased from GA, and owned for 4 months before being re-sold. I really like it so far. My mod list includes Intake (Volant), Exhaust (still looking), Tune (blackbear possibly), HID kit, I might even go OEM Leather covering if it looks stock when finished, Interior and exterior is flawless. That's about it.
I'm still wondering how I snagged this for so cheap, I've done shopping and coudlnt find anything like this for 19, let alone 17. It has the wood trim, Navi, onstar, power everything, I really coudlnt ask for more besides leather, I could give 2 shiats about auto wipers or a sunroof.
Once again, thanks guys, I sold my vette for this primarily because of a new baby boy, but I have no regrets on this vehicle at all. you'll be seeing a lot of me on here trying to learn more about this thing.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I'm interested in finding previous posts from the previous owner about this, anyone know his username?

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
maybe it was higher than i was thinking? Where was it for sale? I know i've seen it...

i remmeber that i thought it was strange it had navi but cloth interior - is the nav factory?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe, the previous owner is BimmerDawg at the Tahoe Forum, don' think he gets on though!

OP
OP
O

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nnaboy,
As far as everything looks on the nav, I'd say it's stock, It also has an overhead gloss black Panasonic fold down T.V with 2 ir cordless headphones. Three's also another stereo head unit in the center console for some reason. I've heard it was for the Panasonic fold down T.V, but un-sure why they would use that for the DVD rather than the DVD port on the Panasonic unit itself. I haven't really had a chance to go over it since I bought it. I'm in FL, and it's rained the past 5 days straight WTF??
I gotta say though, The truck is in excl condition and I cant wait to start adding to it!

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe, I seen on autotrader a few weeks ago for $21K. Is this the one from Knoxville TN?

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe is sick. I would get rid of the white stripe on the rims but other than that the hoe is absolutely sick

OP
OP
O

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe, I seen on autotrader a few weeks ago for $21K. Is this the one from Knoxville TN?

That's the one!!

Thanks to everyone else for the comments/compliments.

As for the white stripe, I would personally prefer the fully polished lip (like they usually come in). I have NEVER really been big on black rims, but honestly, I don't think these are bad at all. If I knew the white could come off "looks like whitewalls", I'd do it and give it its originaly chrome/polished look, or sell/trade them for chrome wheels, but i'm not sure if paint removal can be done so i'll keep her as is for now.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the one!!

Thanks to everyone else for the comments/compliments.

As for the white stripe, I would personally prefer the fully polished lip (like they usually come in). I have NEVER really been big on black rims, but honestly, I don't think these are bad at all. If I knew the white could come off "looks like whitewalls", I'd do it and give it its originaly chrome/polished look, or sell/trade them for chrome wheels, but i'm not sure if paint removal can be done so i'll keep her as is for now.

Cool man, It's really sharp! Since seeing yours I've thought about getting a white one instead of black. As far as the getting a polished lip you could tape of the rest of the wheels except for the white part and use some paint stripper and strip it down to the polished metal it use to be then start sanding with 180,320,600,800,1000,1500,2000 then polish them back out and they should look close to chrome. Prolly would take you 2-3 hours per wheels but would save you from having to buy new wheels!:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1