I need a front sway bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I got ya, sorry. If I hear of anything I'll let you know.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey it won't let me respond. I did find it less but I could care less. Rather give you the extra coin. Your GREAT asset to the forums!

Can you have them send me an extra Bell-tech sticker? I have from a 2-dr that I retro-fitted to my 4 door. and the kit was missing the sticker.

PP sent! thanks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sent yah a email

to make sure
99 2wd tahoe 4 door truck correct

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no 99 Tahoe 4wd.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

any furthee questions text me bc i will be at work 631-707-0797

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I got 2 weeks ago! Thanks! Last week I installed it WHAT a PITA, I have a steering stabilizer that was in the away along with the rest of the suspension.

Ruined my inner tie rod ends becuase I NEEDED to use a bj fork to get em out and rip the boots. So now another day, new inner and outter tie rod ends as well as adj sleeves.

Honestly took a friend and I some time even with a lift. Wish I did the sway bar along time ago before I did a few other mods.

Bars didn't really seem much a difference. I wish we had a scale at work. Steering seems a little tighter up front. I am suspecting it is from the Links, with that being said I WOULD NEVER purchase NAPA POLY links ever again. Seems like they gave out in a year.

FYI, I would put a front sway bar at the end of the burner list, and if you already have a steering stabilizer that ALREADY WELDED IN I would pass!

I'll post pics at the later end of the week.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O lord over a year old. Easy to post pics since the drivetrain is out : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts