i need advise on what to do next!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you hook us up with a list of what;s already done? Looks like 6" on 35s. Are the differential done with 4.56 or lower? Any engine mods? I would pull the side molding off.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What to do next would be taking off the camo if it was my rig... :shrug: After that, I think I see euro tails in the rear. If that is the case, an update is in order ASAP!!! Is that IFS I spot??? If you're doing any serious off roading then you need to get to the SAS just as quickly as well.....

OP
OP
B

blackandcamo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
8 inch fabtech, 35 inch procomps, 18 inch baja's, still only 3.73 but its a 14 bolt rear,n cold air intake, helix throttle body space, hypertech programmer, msd coil,i have already got rid of the euros and just for ***** and giggles i put l.e.d's under it

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

and i dont take this one off roading to much its my daily driver i have a 94 z71 with 13 inch sas as my play toy!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

its got bilstien shocks and alot of other stuff that im just not thinking about right now

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is an IFS or a SAS? Is that a style of shock or a front drive train setup or?.. Sorry about the newb question, I just like to know as much about these trucks as I can...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IFS=Independent Front Suspension
SAS=Solid Axle Swap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member