i need help!with systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

04Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2000Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the stock sub there is a factory amp. I don't know if you can replace it with an aftermarket one. If you use the converter it should have bass volume nobs on it( I'm not familiar with this kind of line converter) and your stock deck's bass nob should let u be able to control it there.

OP
OP
P

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the stock sub there is a factory amp. I don't know if you can replace it with an aftermarket one. If you use the converter it should have bass volume nobs on it( I'm not familiar with this kind of line converter) and your stock deck's bass nob should let u be able to control it there.

already thatnk ima start doin it monday

pittmanb8

Reaction score
pjay- lay off the crack pipe when you are posting!!! Or sign up for an English class at your local community college.

tv559

Reaction score
You can go to an audio shop and buy a Line output Converter(LOC) so you can hook up an amp..

OP
OP
P

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pjay- lay off the crack pipe when you are posting!!! Or sign up for an English class at your local community college.

hahaha fucku basterd yal dont eve know hom my english sounds so **** u im a texan. i think i can speak english.damt why do u go suckon ur mommas *****:love62: i buy tha way dont ask me if i can speak english im typin u jack ass

Last edited:

04Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha fucku basterd yal dont eve know hom my english sounds so **** u im a texan. i think i can speak english.damt why do u go suckon ur mommas *****:love62: i buy tha way dont ask me if i can speak english im typin u jack ass

May I suggest you purchase HOOKED ON PHONICS, before any more money is spent on Mods.

You come off as a person with an IQ under 40.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts