I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh ok I see. Yea sorry I couldnt help you out man.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will say.. the cool part about how black they are.. is it traps so much light inside the housing.. so when the valet was pulling it up last night.. the headlights were just this insanely bright white/blue dots..that totally eclipse the ability to see the car.. they just dont throw enough light OUTSIDE the housing .. lol

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, sounds like it might look pretty cool but not sure how good that is for driving, lol. Man cops must be pretty laxed is your area if they dont care about your lights being that black. I know a few people around here who have gotten tickets for having a light tint on the headlights.

bedgie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking for low beams and fogs...however i don't want *** junk, a good brand like DDM or ASM? What do you have and how much? Thanks, Brandon

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, sounds like it might look pretty cool but not sure how good that is for driving, lol. Man cops must be pretty laxed is your area if they dont care about your lights being that black. I know a few people around here who have gotten tickets for having a light tint on the headlights.

5.jpg

I havent had any issues.. yet.. lol.. then 70w might help keep it that way.. lol

I only have 55w s in my fogs.. and 35s in my lows and highs.. so swapping for 55s would make a difference im sure.. but.. doing them in a jag is a nightmare.. and i hate to do the 55s.. and them not make enough difference and have to do this shit a 3rd time to do the 70s

edit:: the fogs are obviously NOT in in this picture.. they dont work with this bumper... still got the bulbs.. dont for the place to put'm yet

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a very clean Jag man. Its one of only a handful I've seen that I like.

I do understand not wanting to do this over again incase the 55w is not bright enough for you.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 3000K 880 bulbs for my fog lights, would you recommend 55 watt or 70 watt?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 3000K 880 bulbs for my fog lights, would you recommend 55 watt or 70 watt?

Hey there. Do you want bulbs or an entire kit? You will need 55w ballast if you go with them. I would suggest the 55w because my supplier told me most 70w kits dont last long. Do you currently have 35w or not?

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there. Do you want bulbs or an entire kit? You will need 55w ballast if you go with them. I would suggest the 55w because my supplier told me most 70w kits dont last long. Do you currently have 35w or not?

He wes.. are the kits pretty much plug n play.. and the bulbs all the same.. as in 35/55 bulbs... because the bulb is the nightmare on these.. not my ballasts.. so like if i can just unplug and replace the ballasts and plug new ballasts in to my existing wiring , relay and bulb setup.. then i might go ahead and try the 55s

Teal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 tahoe LTZ

can you suggest a headlight or foglight upgrade for the 2007 Tahoe LTZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925