I sell all HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wes,
I am a newbie and am purchasing a 09 Denali next week. I want to install HID's or H13 bi Xenon. I'm really not sure of the difference. I think I want to go with 6000K but would like to do the Hi/Low and fog's. What do you recommend and what will you sell me everything for?? Maybe you could PM me

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

Forgot to ask earlier but do I need to buy new headlight housings? If so what do you suggest? What would be the best rig you sell?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wes,
I am a newbie and am purchasing a 09 Denali next week. I want to install HID's or H13 bi Xenon. I'm really not sure of the difference. I think I want to go with 6000K but would like to do the Hi/Low and fog's. What do you recommend and what will you sell me everything for?? Maybe you could PM me

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

Forgot to ask earlier but do I need to buy new headlight housings? If so what do you suggest? What would be the best rig you sell?

Hey, I replied to your PM. But no, you do not need new housings at all.

raiderrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have an 07 tahoe i want hid's for the headlamps and fog how much? and hard to install?

OpieOk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like price and availability on low beams and fog lamps. For a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe. Ship to 73010.

Thanks Sean

letloose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you please give me a price on hids for a 07 tahoe headlights and the fog lights? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035