I think I'm done....for now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

veniculum

Reaction score
So I got my truck about a month ago now...since then I've been doing what I usually do when I buy a new vehicle/motorcycle, etc....making it my own...at lest to some degree. My Harley is a whole other story...the Yukon...little more mild with my obsession to modify. Still...I think it came out pretty good. For now, I'm pretty happy.
So far, I've done the chrome grille, window tint all around, dead pedal, brushed aluminum pedals, weathertech side window deflectors, weathertech floor mats, OEM exhaust tip, mud guards all around, chrome side mirrors, and of course, the horsepower inducing license plate frame...OEM of course - 'Yukon' engraved!

I think that's it. Not a huge list...but enough for now. I did purchase a bug deflector for the hood, but I just didn't like the way that looked on this truck. So now I'm trying to decide...leave it empty...or maybe go with a bull bar...I had one of them on my last truck and I loved it....don't know if it would work on this one. For anyone interested in the dead pedal..it's not bad. It was recommended to me right here on this site. It's better than nothing...but it's not extremely sturdy. It only bolts into the plastic, so how sturdy could it be?

Anyway...I got some good suggestions from you guys....and I hope to continue to do so going forward. The only thing on my list at this point is to figure out how to get this engine to run a little smoother at idle. A few of you have suggested a "big 3" wiring upgrade. I have a place that has been doing some work for me...maybe I'll hit them up for this.

Anyway...here's a few pics. Sorry..they're iphone camera pics..so they're not the best. But it's what I had on me.
Thanks again.

cbfff1c6.jpg

bcc3d44b.jpg

c24de54b.jpg

1c08d89f.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't you buy the accessories from me? I think you're the same guy...lol.

Yukon looks good. I love those stock 20s! One of my favorite new designs.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good!

OP
OP
V

veniculum

Reaction score
Didn't you buy the accessories from me? I think you're the same guy...lol.

Yukon looks good. I love those stock 20s! One of my favorite new designs.

Yes...some of them anyway.
This guy's the man for anybody looking to buy OEM parts..took great care of me
Thanks again man!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is looking great! Truck would NOT be looking great with a bull bar, imo. Keep it clean.

I think some G4s would really round out the custom touches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365