i want to make more power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The load bearing dynos actually give some of the most accurate numbers (if the tuner isn't changing the numbers). DynoJets and inertia dynos have inflate the numbers by 20%. Some folks will increase their load bearing numbers by 20% to see what they would have gotten on a DynoJet.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
AAh. thank You Jennabear, for that info. It is a World faster My tires break loss real easy even in second and third gear if I get on it the will cherp real good. I like it I was toying with a SS Silvrado and beat him pretty nasty, but I got my ass handed to me by a Joe Gibbs 1500 the other day.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a nay-sayer but 500+ hp with ported 4.8 heads on a 5.3??? That is one heck of a cam in there for those numbers.

91_bowtie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
AAh. thank You Jennabear, for that info. It is a World faster My tires break loss real easy even in second and third gear if I get on it the will cherp real good. I like it I was toying with a SS Silvrado and beat him pretty nasty, but I got my ass handed to me by a Joe Gibbs 1500 the other day.

Please stop lying.

Coming from someone that actually has a tahoe that produced similar numbers, I'll just come out and say it... There is no way in hell that you're making that much power. I would expect this from a kid, but a 27 year old man. Seriously?

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
alright I already said that. I dont know for sure they said I was sitting in that area. ok so dont go trying to be a Dick to me. I am new to this crap. But dont ever come at Me like that.

91_bowtie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
alright I already said that. I dont know for sure they said I was sitting in that area. ok so dont go trying to be a Dick to me. I am new to this crap. But dont ever come at Me like that.

You already said what? All you said was this...

I am sitting at 550HP and 564 tourqe and it cost me a pretty penny.

So now we're going from knowing exactly what it made, to it being "in that area." How does that work?

Don't come at you like that? LMAO! or what? I take it you're new to the internet as well.

rich5368

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! 550hp out of a 5.3 with 4.8 heads. That proves that #1 the guys at car craft that twisted 460 out of a 5.3 at 7000rpm shoulda talked to you first and #2 not a single F-body LS1 guy knows what the hell he's doing. There are guys out there with 6.0 truck motors with performance heads huge cams and every bolt on you can imagine that are only making 400s at the wheels and you're doing better than that with a 5.3 with 4.8 heads. I can't help it I gotta raise the BS flag here dude. No way you are making 550 with a N/A 5.3. I will have yo see a dyno sheet before I believe this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeardedVillain