If only it weren't 18 years old....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
As you slide through the pictures your thinking "wow, this is like a brand new truck" . . . . . until you reach the interior pictures and the age of the truck slaps you in the face and you begin laughing.

Man oh man, are those interior's dated, lol.

thegeneral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy spent thousands on the exterior and the suspension and nothing on the inside.

The interior ruined it for me. Exterior/suspension- Bad ass. But who wants to drive around in bad cloth interior when spending all that dough.

And red interior to add to the negative.

For the money (high 7k at the moment) It's worth it, but any more than that and it's a no go. It'll take a specific buyer.

Good luck to the Seller!

This is one of those "stay in the family trucks". You've spent so much, now pass it on, you'll never make it back, might as well give it to a nephew and be able to sleep at night...

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the pics, its nice, dont get me wrong, but damn, if you're gonna spend all that money you could at least hide the body lift better. That gap in between the bumper and body is awful. It bothers me more than the old red interior.

IMO, take out the bl, rock some 37's and you're golden. If it had the 95-99 interior, i'd be on my way to Florida today

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
The guy spent thousands on the exterior and the suspension and nothing on the inside.

The interior ruined it for me. Exterior/suspension- Bad ass. But who wants to drive around in bad cloth interior when spending all that dough.

And red interior to add to the negative.

For the money (high 7k at the moment) It's worth it, but any more than that and it's a no go. It'll take a specific buyer.

Good luck to the Seller!

This is one of those "stay in the family trucks". You've spent so much, now pass it on, you'll never make it back, might as well give it to a nephew and be able to sleep at night...

This sums up my thoughts exactly. I was thinking that this thing was sweet and then I got to the interior pics. I was shocked to see that nothing had been done to improve the inside.

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol he tried to inprove the interior a little by putting a carpeted dash cover on it which looks like poop

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sums up my thoughts exactly. I was thinking that this thing was sweet and then I got to the interior pics. I was shocked to see that nothing had been done to improve the inside.

at least that would give you somthing to tinker with on it a project

tbensor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That thing is too clean. So clean in fact, that I am even more curious as to why its a Blazer, but has a GMC grill and a GMC badge on the tailgate, and a GMC steering wheel. Seems kinda fishy to me.
I would suspect a VIN swap on that thing. Can't be too careful these days.

He said: GMC BADGING AND FRONT END (NICER LOOKS)

So i assume he isn't trying to hide anything.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had some money I would totally go for it man. U could always update the interior a bit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525