I'm Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toyfare

Reaction score
After the fiasco with my insurance company and shady dealers (odometer fraud and dealing with a total loss after owning my car for 16 days) I'm back in the game. I purchased a CarFax 1 owner vehicle with VERIFIED mileage of 118,000. It is a 2004 GMC Yukon that is extremely clean.

The dealer I bought it from had to replace the water pump because it started to leak, which is common. The "service air bag" light is on, but I'm going to poke around and see if it's a lose connection from when they detailed it.

BPedf4H.jpg

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like an exact twin of my black 2005 (currently 120,000 on the clock), which I purchased new in Feb '06.

Other than a water pump replacment, brakes, and a busted window washer pump, the thing has been outstanding. You should be able to enjoy yours for a long time to come.

I plan on driving mine until it's no longer economically feasible, which hopefully will mean another 8 years.

stringinator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you solve the "service air bag" indicator issue? I have something similar on my 2004 Yukon XL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate