I'm going to buy this bad boy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teqdogg

Reaction score
I originally had the Spectre CAI. I would say the tube, connectors are very similar. However, the filter on the Spectre is inferior to the AEM Dryflow. I replaced the filter and you can tell the AEM is much sturdier then the Spectre.

I believe the Spectre set up with the AEM dryflow is just about equal to the AEM set-up.

OP
OP
yukon2004

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally had the Spectre CAI. I would say the tube, connectors are very similar. However, the filter on the Spectre is inferior to the AEM Dryflow. I replaced the filter and you can tell the AEM is much sturdier then the Spectre.

I believe the Spectre set up with the AEM dryflow is just about equal to the AEM set-up.

In your opinion then, it is worth it to buy the AEM?

Teqdogg

Reaction score
Also, fyi, the AEM at Autoanything dot com with promo code loyalty is $230, which is $10 cheaper than Amazon.

OP
OP
yukon2004

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... I'm getting the AEM in Gun Metal, BUT... I got a hell of a deal. A guy I work with has a buddy who works for a body shop that had ordered one for a customer. Long story short, there was some kind of disagreement between the shop and the customer, so anyway... just to get rid of the CAI, the guy said he would take $185 to get rid of it. $185!!!! Will definitely post pics once I get it and have it installed!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
aefc06d2-873b-20b2.jpg
I got mine for 230+ shipping

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925