Im So Happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freemanke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My entire driving life(13yrs) ive always dismissed gm as...bleh. Owned a 98 f150 for a few years. That was boring. Owned two gen3 rams, one four door next 2 door. But ive got to say, ive got to say this 03 denali shorty is by far the most exciting car ive owned. Single owner, 130k miles, documentation of every sceduled maintenance, no squeaks, clicks, rattles, shutters, shakes, knocks or slaps. Its a beauty too. Charcoal with black 22s and grey leather interior. I absolutely positively cannot wait to start playing with this thing. People been givin me crap about the gas mileage but i dont care. I will ALWAYS choose the gas pump over the car payment. You have more fun that way. Im even excited about my first repair....damn stepper motor. First mod is definitely audio and innovative igition systems keyless entry/start. I'll post up as i go. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge and criticism. Tootles. Freemanke.

OP
OP
F

Freemanke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the tailight though. Kinda cheesy. Stock looks best.

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, talk with norcal ss about the suspension for it, would look good on 2 3 drop

OP
OP
F

Freemanke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely on the suspension. My two door ram had a 4-6 drop and i loooooooved the way it rode. Im slightly OCD when it comes to my vehicles. The uneven stance is something thats definitely making it difficult to ignore.

Brake_L8

Reaction score
Not a fan of the tails or wheels, but I'm with you on how much I like my truck. They drive really well, better than a Silverado-based SUV should.

Damn the MPG, it's a cushy-as-hell highway cruiser, decent commuter, and makes for a fantastic tow rig for my track car and associated spares/tools. And then you put the seats back in, and you can take your friends anywhere.

Keep the Magneride and rear air ride, it's what helps it handle so well IMO.