Infotainment Issues a Plenty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll give you one little tip. If you ever do get things sort of resolved. Do not do any more updates.
Unfortunately I didn't have any done until there was a problem. Still working through the lane departure. To pay $80k plus for a vehicle, then never update it under warranty is not sound advice, it needs to be dealt with under warranty, do after warranty and it's on your dime, not theirs.

NwtnLkeTheCookie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If this is about the “Data Gateway Module” recall?

I had my 2024 Tahoe in for that and it took hours and way longer than I expected. So far I haven’t had any issues but did have to re sign in for some apps. Also I did notice some weird stuff happening when I approached the locked truck with fob on me - some lights going on but I didn’t notice this before, maybe it did but it seems new.
All of my issues came from this recall. Bluetooth calls now sound static- and are super quiet. Got a new radio installed last friday. NO LUCK. They said ther is a bulletin out for it but no solution in sight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmx_444