Installed: NOTHING -I"M PISSED!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
plush

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm you went to a place in plano??

my dads a serg for plano pd. pm me if your going to file something. see if we can help you out.

Right now all I have filed is a complaint with the BB. Don't have much faith in this as I see the already have an "F" with them. Seems they really don't care on way or the other.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that the BB is just a load of crap. thats not my word but its the words from KFI.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really not. I've used them a few times and they always got my money back.

Thats what i would do, just ask for your money back and or for them to replace the tails. If you signed something stating how dark you wanted it etc etc and didnt sign anything stating that you were giving them permission to do whatever they wanted then you should be good. You should try to vinyl them so you can get the right smoke you want. Its hard to spray parts and get a certain smoke or tint you want.

OP
OP
plush

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update. BBB tried to do their thing. Just got notice the business NEVER responded to repeated request. So, BBB closed case. I guess my next course is to go to small claims court!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contact Judge Judy... I wanna see you on there!!! I'll bring my painter to testify as a "smoked tail lamp lens expert." LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts