installing long tube headers on my 2002 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you do the long tube pace setters you need the offroad y or the y pipe with the cats 266 for the long tube pace setters and 144 for the y pipe wich will hook up tothe factory exhaust later when i have more money im getting the flowmaster exh. kit wich will bolt on to that y

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have access to an impact the bolts for the Y-Pipe come right off. They did for mine.

2001tahoefuentes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope fully i can save the y pipe and cats cus my father's tahoe has the cel cus his has bad cats..can anybody give me a link for the arp bolts i need to install my headers

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to thread jack. Jw how much louder will the headers be with high flow cats . I already have a magna flow on. And that's already pushing the inspection laws here.

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to thread jack. Jw how much louder will the headers be with high flow cats . I already have a magna flow on. And that's already pushing the inspection laws here.

I'm worried about this also because I. Georgia the inspection laws say you must have cats, but I don't wanna take away from the headers any be installing cats.

P Dub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm worried about this also because I. Georgia the inspection laws say you must have cats, but I don't wanna take away from the headers any be installing cats.

depending on how they do inspections over there but here i can get away with an o2 deflouer ive had them on my wifes DD and my DD and both passed inspections when hooked up.. both cars have straight pipe no cat