Interior finally done..pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Very nice bro, executing is fenomenal.. to bad your not in cali we could do a little photoshoot, lol bet things will look real good together, :Handshake:

DoubleR

Reaction score
Looking great. I plan to switch my interior to black\green. Did you paint the plastic\clear coat all the pieces. Look great

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you're still tossing around the idea of 24" Billets with a shortened axle!

Next year I hope man, my dad and I are working on building a 4-part garage outside of Austin
for storing his/my vehicles, a lift, office, and a space for a real paint booth :)

:drool: came out real good BOSS, got a ball park idea of what it all cost after you finished?

Thanks :waytogo: .....Roughly 5k, you can do the math to get precise but the reason it's so high is I did premium or upgrades on everything for the following:
-Katzkin leather w/ 3rd row, double stitch, premium leather upgrade
-plush pile carpet with mass backing option
-Lloyds floor mats with trunk liner mat
-stitched headliner
-paid a shop to french stitch my perforated material for the grab bar, arm rests
-color matched black vinyl for door handle inserts
-180sq. ft Dynamat (inside and underneath)
-a TON of paint and mixing agents

As most of you know, this damn mod took me *edit "6months" (but it seemed like a year!)......so I managed to do a few cool things along the way. Now that the interior is done, I'm not too far from finishing up these....prolly end of next week:
-catless X-pipe w/ dual flowmaster 40s
-armor coated PS long tubes
-SS roll pan
-smooth vent caps
-esky roof rack

I think I'm done for a while....

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OH crap, forgot about the new GM dark graphite seat belts all the way around....so add about $850 to that!

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate all the comments guys, this project was a big pain in the ass but well worth it :imo:

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member