Interior finally done..pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, i was going to ask about the seat belts, are you happy with the match? looks good in the picture.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great, i was going to ask about the seat belts, are you happy with the match? looks good in the picture.

I'm happy....not VERY happy but happy. The color is GM's dark graphite which doesn't outright clash with my semi-matte black plastic, so I can't complain. I tried making my own and it just didn't work. There are many parts that rub from constant seatbelt movements and they just rub paint off eventually. Not to mention, disassembling and reassembling the seatbelt harnesses to add a black webbing is just a nightmare. I don't think you can put it back together correctly.

When I post pictures from an HD camera later this week come back to this thread and check it out. I have to say I did smile about the seatbelts when I picked them out from a vette on the showroom floor, but that was AFTER I had tried all the above and was frustrated as hell...

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me also steal some pics from that thread :rocking:

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking great. I plan to switch my interior to black\green. Did you paint the plastic\clear coat all the pieces. Look great

Hey bro, I did the painting myself (link above to the build thread).

I went with a matte-black and no clear topcoat. Now that I know what I do, I might have experimented with a matte-clear for the final coat and dealt with a little of the extra sheen as a trade off for the added protection.

Good luck!

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank