Interior finally done..pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jada

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Boss , What seat belts did you purchase, Im about to embark on changing my 2002 denali xl to black. i was going to try and dye the belts some say no and some yes was wondering what T.Y.F think about dying seat belts. I have a wrecked suburban with charcoal panels that i was going to paint black

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great!, you inspire me to start on blacking out my interior ( I have been too nervous to do it haha).

Boss , What seat belts did you purchase, Im about to embark on changing my 2002 denali xl to black. i was going to try and dye the belts some say no and some yes was wondering what T.Y.F think about dying seat belts. I have a wrecked suburban with charcoal panels that i was going to paint black

Some of the chevy silverados (GMT800 body style) came with black interior(my friend has one), you could get ahold of some of the seat belts from one of those trucks

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh hell no to dyeing the seat belts, I tried it...and they are a SERIOUS pain in the ass to get apart and back together. In fact, I don't think you can pull them completely apart from what I remember.

Dark Charcoal is the color I bought, all in all it was like $800 or so for the new GM belts and a new seat cushion for the driver seat.

NB

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great!, you inspire me to start on blacking out my interior ( I have been too nervous to do it haha).

Some of the chevy silverados (GMT800 body style) came with black interior(my friend has one), you could get ahold of some of the seat belts from one of those trucks

Dude if I would have known that, wow......u sure they're not dark graphite???

b

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank