Interior L.E.D. bulb numbers for 2007 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaxinFish29

Reaction score
i got the 6 42mm 212 smd-led lights already....are you guys not changing the vanity mirror lights ur leaving them yellow?? which size lights would i need for those? this would be for a 2012 tahoe i want to make sure i cover all the lights in the interior i dont want any of those yellow lights thanks !!

I'm pretty sure the vanity lights are 5050's. I just changed out my interior, puddles, and tag. I love it but that was expected because I did it on my f150 a while back and it makes such a difference.

*Edit*
Let someone smart answer, please do not buy off my advice. These are the only ones I haven't bought because I'm waiting for a definite answer like you, so obviously I'm not very confident in that.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tledford321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are so many choices for each type of light. How are you supposed to know which ones will look good and which ones wont? For instance, I have LED eyebrows on my headlights and want to change my DRL's so they match the eyebrows but I don't know which ones to order? I am looking at superbrightleds.com

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are so many choices for each type of light. How are you supposed to know which ones will look good and which ones wont? For instance, I have LED eyebrows on my headlights and want to change my DRL's so they match the eyebrows but I don't know which ones to order? I am looking at superbrightleds.com

That's the issue with trying to match up LEDs...

Post at pic of your headlights and I could guess.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wont let me upload it says invalid file. Got email i can send it to?

I looked at a post of yours... They are the eBay headlights with the halos and LEDs, correct?

Tledford321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And Nathan what is that light on the top right, at the end of the eyebrow? I wanna change that one and my DRL's so they match the eyebrows. Thanks for your help

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are probably what they call cool white 6k LEDs.

The far right bulb is a parking light bulb... It's a 194

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003