iPhone 6 wireless charging adaptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'll order one myself and give it a go.

BTW, so you happen to know if it's possible to run Pandora through intellilink without plugging the phone into a usb?

I've decided to really try and get the most out of the technology in my car for once.

OP
OP
L

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pandora does work wirelessly. It's also pretty cool to be able to use "Hey Siri" when it's just sitting there.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I plug the iPhone into a usb Pandora works. When I'm on Bluetooth it doesn't. I usually use spotify but if it's on Bluetooth it'll pick up and start playing through the media selection for iPhone. It's just not through the on screen app. It says this:
c7817f7998a14ba5fcc06d64fee74dcf.jpg

WJK1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The iPhone needs to be plugged in for Pandora to work through our system. Androids can operate wirelessly. This was bugging me for days so I actually looked in the Mylink manual that came with the Tahoe. Sure enough it says it right in there. :)

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you expected me to read the manual? Craziness. Actually, I just picked up my Denali yesterday so I asked Lyons since he seemed to be in the forum right then. I'm read through the manual a few pages at a time. I'm hell bent on knowing all about what this thing can do.

I opened the boxes I found in the back of the truck and found a remote control and headsets for the entertainment system. That's a whole other level of crap to learn. I've had cars with dvd, etc but never even took the film off the screens.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I bought a wireless charger case for my iPhone 6 plus and a wireless charger for the house. The case works at home but not in the Yukon. I'm wondering if the receiver isn't close enough to whatever portion of the armrest chargers the phone. The 6 Plus won't fit in the phone indentation completely because of its size.

OP
OP
L

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the case with the charging adaptor built in doesn't work in the Yukon. The little card that plugs into the phone and folds up under the case you already own works. I put up a link at some point. It's the crappy looking thing from eBay.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Qi charging thing myself specifically to use in the Yukon and mine also doesn't work. What's the point of having the Qi standard if it only works in some things? So lame...

OP
OP
L

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Qi charging thing myself specifically to use in the Yukon and mine also doesn't work. What's the point of having the Qi standard if it only works in some things? So lame...

Which one did you get? I've gotten three different ones and only found one that works. It works great every time.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I should add that the phone has to be all the way to the bottom (towards the rear of the vehicle) in the charging area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx