Is it possible for this to go bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
No, if you get those you will not have to buy new circuit boards.

Those are the whole taillight assembly and LEDs wired to it. Only the reverse light is halogen, which you can easily replace with a LED bulb.

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
I have decided to spend $40 bucks around here at advanced auto and just buy the new circuit boards instead of eighty online for new led ones. If i wanna ill buy some led bulbs or something but. I need the lights like now. Or else i will get pulled over and ticketed again.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
SIGH. So, After going to Advanced Auto today to pick up new circuit boards, Which were not the right ones so waste of gas, then went to NAPA who had them for 15 bucks more. I figured that i had def found the problem so i mind as well just buy em. Put em in. Fuse just blows again. I F***** Hate electrical. So i get pissed and go to return them . I installed them right in the parking lot! He says, nope sorry. No refund on electrical equipment. Seventy ******* dollars down the tube.

So i go home, start pulling my tails, parking lights in front, everything off. Come to find out one of the sockets on my front parking lights had a loose wire. So this whole time i was spending money it was a fix i could have done right at home. Once again. I HATE electrical. Works fine now.

One good thing though the car audio place quoted me $180 to install my remote starter and keyless entry. Thats with the brain and all. I thought that was a good price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO