It's finally here! 2024 Yukon XL 3.0L 4WD in Sterling Metallic with Dark Walnut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After all my previous attempts of orders, chasing allocations, and working with dealers who wouldn't do exactly as I asked, this finally arrived yesterday. It was completed untouched just as I requested except for mandatory inspection--not even a wash since they would have used a brush, and I picked it up today after a test drive and thorough examination...and then paying the dealer of course.

- 3.0L 4WD
- Sterling Metallic
- Dark Walnut / Very Dark Ash Gray
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Illuminated Power Steps
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Bright Machined 22" Wheels

This has been ordered since February, and I went back and forth a little on just waiting for a 2025 instead after the first four months went by. I even cancelled for about a week thinking I would wait for a 2025, thus probably losing my theoretical spot in line, and ultimately decided I like the 2024 better. It may have been one of the very last 2024s to be made I think, based on the GMC updates about when it was made which was right around the official end of 2024 production I read about somewhere.

Going to have full frontal PPF installed by one of the very best I have ever seen here in N.C., then completely ceramic coated.

Next up, to be installed by me personally of course:

- Auto Start/Stop Eliminator
- Center Console Tray
- Diesel Cap
- LLumar IRX and AIR Series Nano-Ceramic Window Films all around and on sunroofs
- Dynamat Xtreme, Dynamat Pro X, Dynaliner, DynaCore, and DynaPad for respective applications on doors, cabin walls, sparing application on tailgate (so as not to add any consequential weight), and floors
- E scort Redline Ci 360C Fully-Integrated Front / Rear Radar / Laser System (this forum edits the brand name so I had to add the space?)
- Eventually going to defeat Active Noise Cancellation, add Digital Signal Processor / Amplifier (ARC Audio and/or Audison equipment) and all new speakers (likely Audison or Hybrid Audio Technologies), but am going to see how long I can live with the Bose, which is way, way too dashboard-focused in stock form

Any other suggestions?

Here's my proof it exists:
Looks great! I have the walnut in my 2021, Cayenne exterior.
What dealership did you use? I’m in NC as well.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be wild living somewhere where you feel the need to have a loaded revolver in the console though know it’s pretty common in the US.

The Denali interior sure is a bit nicer than the SLT. Kinda wish I got the Denali lol.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Must be wild living somewhere where you feel the need to have a loaded revolver in the console though know it’s pretty common in the US.
It doesn't matter where you live now. Millions of illegals everywhere. Millions of homeless everywhere. Millions of idiots everywhere. I have 2 loaded in my home with easy access and always always always carry when I leave the home. Which reminds me, it is close to time for my 4 times a year at the gun range for practice.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Denali interior sure is a bit nicer than the SLT. Kinda wish I got the Denali lol.
You must live in a really safe and peaceful area. I live in OH and don’t drive out my driveway without my GLOCK on my side . Be prepared. I posted up a dash cam video recently about a shootout between 2 vehicles in front of me on the interstate. Both bad aims, no one was injured.

BacDoc

Reaction score

I live in a very safe place in the free state of Florida but it’s always wise to have plan B.

The most dangerous places are those where only the bad guys are armed, and I definitely try to avoid those!

OP
OP
shadeandsound

shadeandsound

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! I have the walnut in my 2021, Cayenne exterior.
What dealership did you use? I’m in NC as well.
Thanks! I have been trying to get this exact spec since last year at this time...At one point I had three different orders at one time with three different dealers, but ultimately Leith GMC in Wendell was the only one who would honor my request of not trying to add any aftermarket items whatsoever (since I do these for a living, and have for 25 years now). We were all about to give up but got a last minute allocation on July 31st, probably because these things aren't exactly flying off the shelves right now haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
58caddy