J-Dub's Build Thread - SouthSlap Demo Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That you now have a big gap in between your front seats?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

jk jk just wanted to be a smartass.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got yourself some mids sittin' there! :popcorn:

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
They're actually some cheap co-axials. I put them on 25 rms a piece and the get LOUD!! So I'll be running 6-8 of them.

Also, I just dropped the cake and ordered my carpet. Hopefully it will be here pretty quickly so I can get the interior sealed up. I went with stockinteriors kit. It seems to be the best value. I didn't get the cargo area though, but why should I? My box will cover it all up. LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Made another order today. 2 sets of Vibe Audio Components. I'm going to be doing a lot of testing to see if I want to run these as well as my RF components, or one or the other..

If I decide to only use one brand, I'll have some comps for sale...

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Also, check the plans on the OP. I changed some stuff up ;)

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Lil bit of an update...

103_0322.jpg
103_0319.jpg
Also, does anyone have a battery wiring diagram? WITHOUT and isolator? Just basic positive to positive then ground in the cargo area??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That dash is lookin' good! :waytogo:

Is that where you'll end up mounting the battery?? I would assume obviously recessed into that hole! :D

Reaction score
Its just scary how much the interior of our vehicles are alike now. I look at that picture and swear I could be driving mine. Except I have digital climate control.

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
That dash is lookin' good! :waytogo:

Is that where you'll end up mounting the battery?? I would assume obviously recessed into that hole! :D

Thanks man! The comments like that are what keep me goin.
Yeah definitely, I'm gonna recess that one and put another where the "sub" goes I think...:Handshake:

Its just scary how much the interior of our vehicles are alike now. I look at that picture and swear I could be driving mine. Except I have digital climate control.

Lol! I'm gonna try to change it up and stop stealing your interior :laughing1:
I really hope to change it up though, just to be original

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer

Latest posts