J-Dub's Build Thread - SouthSlap Demo Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Haha!

Well I'll have to get some new pictures sometime soon for y'all. It could use paint and has a small coolant leak by what we know but my Dad was driving it for over a year 1 hour round trips and was just topping it off every week and never had any actual problems.

Specs are:

1994 Blazer Full Size
240k~ on body
140k~ on GM Crate 350 TBI
2" BL
33" BFGs
16" OEMs from a 03 Silverado
55w 8000k HIDs
Smoked front end
Colormatched emblem
Alpine HU and some cheap aftermarket speakers... Sounds really good actually
New battery
Interior is super clean

I'm probably forgetting some stuff but you know, LOL.

$2500 Firm

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Finally got some fresh snap shots of the Hoe. She's dirty as IDK but here they are.. And you can see my Red-out tail light mod! DON'T SUPERSIZE THE PICTURES... LOL! You can see how ishy it actually is!

Also my carpet it Charcoal, in the pictures it looks brown.
103_0334.jpg
103_0333.jpg
103_0332.jpg
103_0331.jpg
103_0328.jpg
103_0326.jpg
103_0330.jpg
103_0329.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good man! What paint did you use for your bowtie?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I was wondering was because of that metallic that is one there. Looks good. Will there be anything else on the Hoe that'll be that color to go with the bowtie?

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments dudes!

More then likely I'll colormatch the whole truck and just keep it some crazy color

whitehoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good GOD! What mids are they running? Lmao.

$400 max.

10inch mid, 2 6.5s and a st350 tweeter per door.
with a 400 budget id look around on caco.
if you like the ma consider the MA Audio HK-4000D as its much more efficient 602

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

truck looks better and better
bezel looks good. i just did mine black and gonna finish off the rest of the dash and all other plastic panels before the weekend is over.
switching from my light/dark tan stock setup to black and grey with a red accent here and there...
gonna do a metallic red bowtie too if its not raining tomorrow... i still need to debadge too

Last edited:
OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I'm curious on how he has a 10" sounding good on mids..
I just cant see someone using this amp on highs.. Unless it was just laying around at home not being used. at 1 ohm 3600w is crazy so his mids and highs must be able to pierce ears to do that amp justice... Any bass amp is gonna draw a ton so it's up to my electrical to do the work. It's not MA that I like it's the performance for the buck that I like. My subs only need 2400-2500w so I'm looking for an amp to be able to run the gains low. Therefore my draw won't be AS bad anyways. Everyone keeps telling me Sundown, which I have NOTHING against because Sundown makes a BA amp but this is a budget build so I'm not spending $400 on something USED. Caco sells used amps mainly, and that's not what I want. One of the points is to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a jaw dropping setup.

I've been told multiple times with the MA amp and what my electrical and box setup are that I can reach the low 150s. These are by people doing 150-156db and have been competing for years and years.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Also sounds good about your hoe bro. Get some pictures up ASAP. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwas4here