J-Dub's Build Thread - SouthSlap Demo Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I think it is very easy to over do your mids and high's set up. Anything over 2000 watts for mids and highs is crazy.

Man used is the best way to go for a budget build. I spent $300 per sub $600 for the amp $200 for the alternator and you have seen what mine can do.

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I have nothing against used, at all! I just don't want to go that route with my truck this time. Even if I lose a little bit of power to stay within budget. Most of my old setups I bought used amps, new subs. I wanna actually un-box an amp this time! Haha.

I think it is very easy to over do your mids and high's set up. Anything over 2000 watts for mids and highs is crazy.
:Handshake: on that one.

Reaction score
Nope I got it all from a guy on smd. I bought one sub from him then bought 2 sae-1200's one off thehoe92 and another off caco. Then sold both of them and bought the other sub and amp from the same guy i got my first sub from.

OP
OP
J-dub

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Oh okay. I thought I saw somewhere that you did, I must be trippin.

If I could find a mint used amp, I might would pull the trigger but it would have to be MINT or just a deal I cant pass up. You got your alt from SMD too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sprocket-707

Latest posts