Keep it forever???

KEEP IT FOREVER OR SHE'S GONE AS SOON AS SOMEONE GIVES YA ENUFF CASH

• DYING WITH MY HOE

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • SELLIN THIS *****

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
How many of you hoes are planning on dying with your hoe? I myself have thought in the past about sellin her but the more i do the more i plan on keeping her plus i dont like change like that if i do the work i wanna reap the rewards and i dont think ill ever be done so i cant see being bored of her so as i stand ......FOREVER:party33:

OP
OP
1999hoe

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIND A CHEAP 2 DOOR any year will do just as a winter beast keep the tools spare parts a misc shit big tires "in case the world decides to crumble i wanna be ready"nothing fancy and use this one as my summer ride

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Wanna buy mine? Seriously. $2200 OBO. Take it away 1999hoe. You can come take a look. I need to buy a car. I will buy another tahoe as soon as i can comfortably afford to.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I don't see myself selling mine in the foreseeable future but if my needs change 5-10 years down the road then you never know. I've sold cars that I was far more partial to then my Tahoe. Most notably my 1972 Blazer I sold because I was strapped for cash before I got married. I've been dying to get another ever since.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is not a Hoe but I already have a buyer for it. So Bye Bye Red Rocket :imo:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on keeping mine. When it gets "old" it will be my hunting truck and I will hopefully have a newer rig to play with. My engine goes I upgrade to the next best thing. Same with tranny and any other thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar