Keep it forever???

KEEP IT FOREVER OR SHE'S GONE AS SOON AS SOMEONE GIVES YA ENUFF CASH

• DYING WITH MY HOE

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • SELLIN THIS *****

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll drive it till the wheels fall off then I'll get some new ones and drive it some more. I just hope I have enough money for a 6.0 when the engine goes.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depending on the amount of cash, keep it until you can afford a nice, fuel friendly vehicle, also its gotta be fast not some nasty honda piece of shi*. preferably waiting around till i find a nice priced mustang gt, 05-08 models :)

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to keep mine. Have so much time, money & effort into it.

The more ou work on the truck yourself the more it becomes a part of you (atleast to me). Plus I'm almost finished with this thing for what I finally want it to be. 11 yrs old with 10 yr old front end and still turns heads!

GMOWESME$

Reaction score
Wanted it for so long, now that I continually put $$ in it each year around a grand in required parts... it OWES ME $$$$$$$. TILL my 10plys go bald!

"1999hoe IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIND A CHEAP 2 DOOR any year will do just as a winter beast keep the tools spare parts a misc shit big tires "in case the world decides to crumble i wanna be ready"nothing fancy and use this one as my summer ride"
99HOE.. what are you doing to prepare your Hoe for Armegedon?... convert it to a deisel and run on used cooking oil would be your best bet.!!

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just past 50,000 miles this past year, at this rate, 12 yrs B4 I hit 100K.

Plus, after rolling with the “twins” , GM would have to start selling a 2dr with twin turbo’s to peek my interest. Then again, a new one, would probably look like a jelly bean anyways……… I’ll just stick with what I got. :)

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only put about 40k miles on it in the 10 years that I've had it so I can't imagine parting with it now, it's practically new. I would hold onto it forever, but I already have a 72 K5 that I'm restoring and would like to someday get something new so that leaves this thing as the odd man out. I dunno...we'll see. I do know this, it will be a while before I let it go. I have made a deal with the wife to put $2k or so into this instead of getting a new truck or car.

Last edited:

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I've thought about it a lot lately. And I think this will be something I'll have for most or not all of my life. There is not a car/suv made that makes my mind go crazy like a 2 door tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar