Key fob cover for 2021 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjamesp13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does that cover make it hard to slide in and out of your pocket? Wondering how “sticky” do to speak the silicone material actually is.
I don’t find it difficult but often times it is in my wife’s handbag :)

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the silicon covers for ours and so far they work well. I would like to have a leather one for myself since I have it in my pocket all the time.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
I’ve had the one from Story Leather for a few months now, and while it is very nice premium leather with custom initials, unfortunately it is quite bulky. The cover adds quite a bit of heft to the key fob and adds a bit of bulk in the pocket.
I have recently ordered a key cover from a Singaporean company called Stone for Gold that makes very specialized key cases with exotic leathers. I strongly do recommend you do check them out on their website. They have some amazing stuff. I do have to warn you they are quite pricey, but I trust it will be worth it. Also, I was the first one to send them a dummy key because they do not have any GM vehicles there…so if any of you ever order from there…you’re very welcome!!

Ajmalian

Reaction score
1469E482-B91C-45D7-98B5-D90B817F56C8.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So the blue cover is the Story Leather. The red Corvette key case is an idea of what I’ve ordered from Stone for Gold. However mine’s not red nor croc leather. Will share images when I get it. Since the GMC key wasn’t available to the artisan, the lead time is somewhere in the region of 2 months. Can’t wait to see the end result.

Ltop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure exactly where I should post this so posting in general. I've got a 2021 Yukon Denali and I'm loving it. Has anyone found a cover for the key fob for these? I'm used to a leather or rubber cover to protect the fob but I can't seem to find anything for these.
Storyleather.com. You can custom order in different colors. Nice quality but a little pricy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aluminium scrap e