L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the cluster lights on a 2001 tahoe? Do i have have to solder them or not?

no. they are twist lock 194 bulbs. You'll need to get 6 194 bulbs and the twit lock housing for them...

maduro

Reaction score
Awesome forum..great thread.
I ordered & just completed the full interior led conversion on my '03 Yuk. Looks incredible. Huge difference. Nathan you deserve a ton of credit/props!
I forgot to order the bulbs for the vanity. Anyone know which one's they are from superbright? I'd like to order from them so I can keep the same color scheme.
Also my oem drl's suck. They're 4114 on the oem chart but can I use the replacements for 3156? http://www.superbrightleds.com/more...d-bulb-single-intensity-18-smd-led-tower/396/

This is just good stuff here.

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CANbus bulbs don't work for me like everyone else is saying for the 03-06 in the map lights for some reason. I guess I'll have to do the wire tap method to get them to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925